View Single Post
Old 29-10-2007, 08:29 AM #59

Man was I wrong about Hardy. I underestimated the popularity of HBK.

Anyway what a crappy PPV, so boring and it definitely showed that the votes are real and NOT rigged becauase The Miz!! The Miz for gods sake got voted for the ECW title match.

-Finley vs Mysterio was a nice match, got the PPV off to a good start.
-But then as I said The Miz/CM Punk match was dull, should have been Morrison.
-Matt Hardy not being able to compete was a shame, I wasn't interested at all in another Kane vs MVP match.
-Kennedy vs Hardy match was okay but basically a Raw type match, nothing special.
-HBK vs Orton was a decent match but crappy ending and it just made Orton look weak again. But I suppose that's the role most heel champions have to play.
-Umaga vs Triple H was a good match though, picked the show up a little bit. Glad that it was a street fight.
-Undertaker vs Batista with Austin as the ref, no surprises there but what in the hell were they thinking with not doing anything with Santino and Austin?! Santino has been disrespecting Austin for over a month now, week after week and when you have Austin at a show you do nothing with it! Anyway the match was actually quite good, would've preferred Taker to win the title though.

Overall I think the fans at the live show really got cheated out of some great matches (as did we watching at home) but to be there must've really been disappointing. No Jericho return either although that PPV didn't deserve to have a Jericho return.