Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Absolutely not but let's be honest here, you already know that's not what I said.

Again, like I mentioned before, you are muddying the issue when I've been more than clear on what I mean.

What you are talking about here is sexism, sexism isn't dependant on the colour of your skin but your gender....obviously. For someone that incorrectly tried to make out that I was making discrimination a competition, you're doing an excellent job of trying to make discrimination a competition.

As white people, we do not experience racism on anywhere near the same level as other races, that is just the fact of the matter and we should be grateful for that.

I've said this a few times but hopefully this time you won't ignore it. White people do not suffer from discrimination based on racism on anywhere near the same level as other ehnicities but this doesn't mean that white people do not face discrimination on other grounds.
I am not ignoring anything, you are the one ignoring that not all white people have it easy, firstly it depends whether you live in your own country or not, many whites will experience racism as immigrants, or expats, all travellers suffer racism regularly, are you denying that? so this airy fairy idea that whites do not suffer racism is coming from you a person who has never lived or travelled very much outside of the UK, would you say some white Eastern Europeans are not subject to racism in the UK????

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote