View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 01:12 PM #170
0_o

0_o

I am sure white people do suffer racism in places where white people are a minority. Not in the UK though.

I answered sex, sexuality and disability. Sexuality should maybe go, I have had 'looks' and such when out with my ex girlfriend but not been discriminated against as such. Sex for sure, went for a job interview where the (male) interviewer specifically asked me if I plan to have children, as I was maybe 24 or so. I was perfect for that job too, but he gave it to a guy who was useless (and actually got sacked a few months later)..I suspect as he did not believe me when I said I wasn't wanting kids just yet Its terrible really, they aren't meant to ask stuff like that but they do.

As for disability, yes but it was maybe justified. Again for a job. I wouldn't employ me in the state I am in but I had an ESA medical where I was cured in 20 mins, which was amazing given the hospital have been trying to fix me for 5 years now! So had to go on jobseekers for a few weeks(they didn't want to sign me on JSA as they said I was clearly not fit for work) so I applied for a job I was probably overqualified for, but had one of my bad pain attacks while I was there. I guess they saw me as someone who would be off sick most of the time, which is about right. So yeah. I think that was pretty justified and I don't blame them at all for that.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote