bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie

So I'm baby-sitting my 4 year old nephew about two years ago when I was 16, I've already put him to bed on the third floor. I stayed in the sitting room for a little while afterwards watching TV. It's about 12AM, and all of a sudden I hear the loudest wallop/bang on the front door. It definitely wasn't somebody knocking. I'm a bit of a p*ssy, I won't lie, so when the loud bang occurred, my body just froze. About a minute later I went to look through the front door window and I couldn't see anything. I then went up to bed and checked on my nephew who was still sound asleep. I rang my Mum and told her about what happened, I was obviously a bit distressed. She calmed me down, and I then went to bed. When I woke up that next morning my nephew kept repeating the word "bang". I was shook, so I questioned him about if he heard anything that woke him up the previous night. He said no but then again he was only 4. Anyways, although it's not anything special, I still think about that night and how thankful I was that I locked the doors.