Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

When I was 16 a big group of my friends went to the cinema for our friends birthday and after we slept at her house on air beds and the couch in her kitchen/lounge area

So her house is pretty big and her kitchen is on the left and then an island in the middle and an area with a table and then a conservatory/lounge area with chairs in and by there is a patio door that slide and lead onto her back garden and they live next to an alley that leads from one street to another.

We were asleep in the couch area and I woke up (and others) by one of our friends shoving me and sort of screaming at me and even though I am half asleep as soon as I look where she is there is a guy at the doors standing there, even though we are all freaking out hes just stood there and then he just runs off. Even thinking back it felt like ages but it was seconds really but my friends Dad and Mum called the police and they came and it was considered attempted robbery because the garage lock was messed up and the patio dood frame had been damaged. It freaked me out for ages after.

Another freaky thing happened to me and my ex. In the summer holidays I stayed at his all weekend and he used to do pick ups for friends from town to earn extra cash and if it was only one or two people I would go too so we went to pick two of his friends up who had been to talacra beach at a party. He goes to this carpark by a closed pub and goes to get them and leaves me in the car. My phone is connected to his stereo and because I start using my phone the music turns off and I can hear faint laughing but its not like young laughing its hard to explain but I knew it wasn't his friends. I absoloutely wet myself when some weirdo runs up to the back of the car and starts slapping the rear window. I can't even remember what I did much but he ran to the passanger door and started knocking the window so I jumped into the drivers seat and just as I am moving a group of lads must have noticed and they shouted and he ran off back behind the pub. Fair play they asked if I was ok and I said yeah and they carried on walking but then I got on the phone and started crying so my bf and his friends came quick and we left. Pretty sure it was a dickhead pranking me but omg I was so scared when I saw him run to the back of the car out of the trees