View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 12:23 PM #22

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

When I was much younger I worked on my own in a basement bar, with the main bar above. One evening a guy came in, sat on a bar stool leaning over the bar, and stared at me constantly as I moved up and down the bar serving drinks and collecting glasses. When I went to collect glasses and wipe tables in the main bar area, he followed me where ever I went and just watched.

When the bar was busy this didn't really worry me, but after last orders, I was clearing up when I suddenly realised he was the only person left in the bar, and was again sat on the bar stool, leaning over the bar watching my every move. He said nothing but failed to respond to my requests that he drink up and leave. I started to feel a little uncomfortable and then, in a very slow, controlled (and creepy!) voice he said, 'You have beautiful eyes..... I'd like to take them out and cut them up into tiny little pieces.'

That truly unnerved me and he continued to watch me, as I called the landlord from the upper bar to come down and remove him. All I could think was 'serial killer'!!
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote