View Single Post
Old 29-07-2018, 09:04 AM #17
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
I'm not saying anyone deserved to be shot, but if I were to take sides I'd pick the disabled person who was thrown to the floor after confronting someone for needlessly taking a handicapped space.
The shooter is not disabled, he is a self-appointed parking space vigilante who drives around with an (albeit licenced) concealed firearm picking fights, quite clearly with full knowledge of and probably aiming to exploit the stand your ground laws. A very dangerous individual, in my opinion. This won't be the last person he shoots.

Quote:
It's not the first time Drejka has engaged in a confrontation over a parking space, store owner Ali Salous told CNN.

"He's always hanging out in the parking lot here. If he sees anyone parking illegal or something like that, he just wants to argue with them and fight with them," he told the station.
I strongly suspect he has been WAITING for someone to attack him physically as an excuse to use the gun.

(Again though guys, people need to actually read the links, I don't know how people have managed to get the idea that this was a disabled man who wanted to use the space... It doesn't say that anywhere.)
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote