Thread: Lauren Was Lauren bullied?
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2018, 03:22 PM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
Yes absolutely! I can't believe nobody else agrees. Singling out and distrusting someone for no good reason is absolutely bullying. Initially it was just minor with Ashleigh, Shievonne and Sara unfairly bitching about her but eventually it got to a really nasty point for me when Ashleigh was essentially not trusting of Luke S even talking to her.

The obvious two cretins though and two of the worst people ever cast involved in this were Caroline and Becky. Caroline for ganging up her entire group of insiders against Lauren for... 'bitching about people', 'being two-faced' and 'being fake' which ironically were all traits that fit to that posh prick and everything she was about, stupid cow.

As for Becky, after Lauren tried to HELP her by telling Big Brother that Conor was trying to get people to nominate her, the ****ing imbecile done the stupidest thing ever done by any housemate by TELLING Conor that Lauren was trying to... stop Conor from nominating Becky and Deana, ****ing moron. Purposefully antagonising someone and calling them names like wooden spoon and plotting against them multiple times is absolutely bullying and those ratbags should be ashamed of themselves
I disagree, I think Ashleigh was the worst culprit with the Lauren situation and annoyingly was the one who got away with it the most (Lauren never even nominated her!)

Caroline, Becky and Shievonne all had times where they were friendly with Lauren and seemed to genuinely like her whereas Ashleigh pretty much disliked her from the start and consistently bitched about her right up until she was evicted. Caroline's problems were more with Adam and Luke A I felt, Ashleigh was definitely leader of the anti Lauren campaign.
Matt123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote