View Single Post
Old 26-08-2018, 04:19 AM #39
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I don’t know whether it’ll become boring with the absence of Natalie rattling the characters up a bit like she was successfully doing...it’s too early days really...it’s a bit of a different type of celebrity BB this year for me in that they have all been ‘cast’ because of their storms...specific things in life which some are quite grim in their nature...that’s been the whole premise of the show and the celebrities in there..?...and a very big part of what would make someone three dimensional...the good, the bad etc...and yet so many are refusing to address these things...just want to coast along in some kind of redemption thing of showing...oh look at me, I’m a nice person...don’t judge me on that storm thing..?...bizarre in view of many not wanting any references to it at all or just vaguely brushing past these specific things...the reasons they’re in there..?...can’t really get my head and my thoughts around that but tbh, so I’m finding it really hard to engage with any other than Natalie when she was in ...because she was trying to rattle those storms out of people and the only housemate who wasn’t having any of it...she wasn’t going to let them coast along showing their ‘nice side’ which is easy to do when staged for a stay in the house...she wanted to see the whole people...she wanted to know the whole people and character of the people she was sharing a house with...so we’ll see if that makes for a boring house now that she’s gone because for me, something has to shake them up...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote