I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Monica Lewinsky in "advanced discussions" to sign up for I'm A Celebrity

Quote:
MONICA Lewinsky is reportedly in "advanced discussions" to sign up for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The former White House intern has reportedly been offered a massive pay deal to go into the jungle more than 20 years after the Bill Clinton scandal.

Lewinsky, 45, who is now a writer and motivational speaker, is in talks with TV bosses who are keen to get her to sign on the dotted line for the show, according to the Express.

A source told the publication: "Monica now has a platform on which to speak about bullying, particularly in a digital age - that's why she agreed to explore being on the show.

"Plus, of course, the money being offered is very, very attractive."

Lewinsky found herself at the centre of a massive media storm when she was accused of having sexual relations with the then-US President.

She was just 22 at the time of the Clinton scandal - which led to his impeachment in 1998 after he was accused of lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky.

After getting out of politics, she stepped out of the spotlight and spent years putting her life back together.

Lewinsky finally returned to public life in 2014 and she is now an outspoken anti-bullying activist, writer and speaker.

If Lewinsky signs up for the show, she could be joining stars including Good Morning Britain presenter Kate Garraway.

The Sun has revealed she is in talks to appear on I’m A Celebrity!

The news anchor, 51, has been approached by ITV bosses about heading to Down Under for a stint in the jungle.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-bill-clinton/

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote