CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisdanny View Post
I have watched all 8 hours and I am on board.

Anna has THE POWER
Thankx... I never wanted to see the things that I see... but when you see things that you know can change the world... you have no chioce but to show it... but I think people are scarede of change... 99% of people would be soo scared that maybe what I see is real edvidance that they wont want to watch it...

But I know if I went on Big Brother and if only 1% of people watched these videos... they would believe and they would stand up for me...

I don't care about quantity... I prefer quality... I'd rather 100 smart people support me than 1000 less intelligent people support me...

True I cant say for sure what you are, as I dont know you, but I think you must have a lot of sense to watch it rather than just says "its 8 hours of nonsense!" when reality all I do it show Aaliyahs work and show a deeper meaning behind it... nothing in it is nonsense as that would be like saying all music videos are nosnance. Only the person who tryed that to insult me is talking nossance as its clear he did not bother to even try and watch it!