CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Do you not think at least one of those popstars with similar names would have reached out to you if you, personally you, was the entire reason behind their stage name?

Genuine question. Whats your reasoning for them not making contact with you... about you.

I believe many people know but the Bible is evil for its about sacrificing Christ the real one not Jesus (its about hurting her, ignoring her...)

the whole old testament is against 'the women' Israel, Babylon... as it tells people that they must make a covenant against Israel for 7 years to ignore her until a specific date.. onlt then can the groom return to HER. This is why I believe Big brother has not got back to me... I think they do want me on the show but they are not allowed to talk to me until a specific date which only the father (Martin Dodd) knows...

Martin knows john endemole. I think they made this agreement 5 years ago (as that was when I met martin and believed that he was the Father (I and the father are one... the bible says... we are one as i hope to Mary him soon... he'll come back to me, I hope in the BB house!)

I believe lots and lots of people know but they have to ignore me for years as the heartbreak that I go through is the sacrifice that inspires all songs, most films and even things like the bible have been inspired through this 7 year sacrifice of me being ignored... this is why I must be ignored and this is why god 'makes' the word in 7 'days' its really 7 years... the 6th year has just started... If im not on this year then maybe I just have to wait longer...

A smart person cant insult me till the 7 years are up... because only then can I know if Im wrong... as I should rise by the end of this 7 years time frame... so there might be another two year still... I dont know!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 26-08-2018 at 11:25 PM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote