BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Why is Haleigh constantly so... miserable? I mean I guess I should know the answer to that: The Hive sucks that's why. But the way she talks to Fessy especially is a really bad look (as dumb as Fessy is ). I've found her pretty incredibly boring throughout but this was one of the first episodes she was very annoying in.

I also stand by saying she knows what's going on to some degree, at least compared to the rest of the Hive/Foutte, but she never has any clue what to do with that. This week specifically she's been terrible (at least according to the edit tonight). There's kinda not that much she can do but she didn't seem interested to even try anything. To me it almost felt like she was pushing for these noms to happen so she could be right in her DR's or something lol.
I mean, Fessy spent the entire build up to the Nom Ceremony talking down to her for considering that Angela could very well nominate her and trying to campaign for her on her behalf. Like she said, she doesn't need anyone speaking for her, let alone Fessy of all people.

She has every right to be annoyed and upset with him because he's had a white knight complex this whole game despite the fact that he's the stupidest person in the house from a strategic standpoint (even if you ignore the dynamics of the house and the individual personalities, nominating two people because "one of you is lying and I'm going to figure it out" is stupid because the house will surely keep the person who lied. Not to mention that a deal with Tyler and Angela would literally only save them for one week at the very best, and that's if you actually believe that they would nominate Brett and JC.) Like, as I'm typing this Fessy literally just finished giving Haleigh **** for daring to talk to Angela and the other HGs upstairs. He's as annoying as can be.