View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 09:55 PM #95

Ones that haven't been included yet:

'I don't LIKE you... I don't LIKE you... I think you're a insufferable little PRAT, I think that... y'know, I just don't LIKE you.'

'YOU'VE caused most of this trouble in here, with your little GANG...'

'*points at Nicola*Look, just stop because, YOU pacify everybody! You're talking to him *points at James J* he's your pal, then you're on the bed, pacifying him, TAKE SIIIDES AND BE A WOMAN! *pounds fist on table*

*about Spencer* Trash and scum. And I say that with no regret. Scum, scum, scum; we don't mix with it we wash it down the sink, and I am not mixing with it.

Nicole: I don't want trouble!
Kim: Yes you do Nicole!

Nicola: I'm asking you what I've lied about, because I haven't
Kim: Yes you have
Nicola: What have I said then?
Kim: I'm not going to discuss it with you
Nicola: Because you have NOTH-ING TO-SAY
Kim: YOU'RE not worth saying anything TO
Nicola: Oh REALLY?
Kim: Truly

Stacy: Don't **** with me today! You just got here!
Kim: YOU COULD PUT A BALL OF WOOL OVER YOUR MOUTH AND WIND IT WITH BOTH HANDS AND IT'D STILL HAVE ROOM LEFT

'If you won't shut your great big blabbermouth, don't blab your big gob all over the house!'

'I notice in this house they can say TERRIBLE things to me, and I think 'Right, I'm going to say something nasty to you--' "Oh did you hear what Kim's said?" ...Do they not listen to themselves? GROSS people they're GROSS people, HORRIBLE bunch of PEOPLE in this house'

'There's nothing you can do darling...with chinless wonders'

*to police officer* 'My husband was a retired police officer you know? '
Kim you are free to leave the judgement room.
'Can't I look at him a bit longer? He is rather GORGEOUS dear'. *gets off chair and strokes police officer's chin* Oh he's NICE *points* He nearly SMILED then!'

'I hope two of the gang go tomorrow...not because I HATE them... because they DESERVE to GO '

Jessica: I'm going to take you to dinner.
Kim: No you're not.
Jessica: No I am. I AM. I AM!
Kim: Now you listen to me. When you make your money, YES! In the meantime keep it in yer pocket and keep yer kids! I'm taking you to The Ivy!

*slaps Linda Robson's hand* Don't be two faced!

Last edited by Epic.; 01-09-2018 at 07:31 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote