View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 08:51 AM #24

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

I voted pleased as I haven't liked her character from the moment she walked down the stairs, and those feelings in me have only intensified as a result of her actions in the house. Her behaviour regarding Ryan though was the lowest of the low, and to me mean she doesn't deserve to be there or to be given airtime. I certainly won't miss watching her.

However, I'm also a little bit gutted that she won't have to face the consequences of her actions. She has scuttled away to hide, without having to take responsibly, and that seems a little unfair. This doesn't surprise me, however, as I half expected to hear this news this morning, having watched the live feed last night; I got the impression that a number of housemates had made their feelings clear to her in response to what she had done.

I guess this decision highlights her guilt and shame for what she has done, and she will undoubtedly have to face the consequences in the real world. She has brought this on herself, and I think she will live to regret the choices she has made.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote