As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Again, my main issue with all of this is that JC does not even pretend to be ~a good person~ or show any remorse or follow the rules at this point. He openly admitted that he only apologized about the n-word because he had to for the TV segment, and then he apparently went on to say it again after being told by production not to. He tied the bathroom door open on Haleigh and then played the victim with Sam yelled at him, saying how he just wants to play pranks but everyone gets mad at him when he does (this is literally Marc O'Neill logic) and I forgot to mention this earlier in my first post but remember when he interrogated Rachel on whether or not she was trans?

It's just a bunch of empty threats at this point and he knows it, and it's embarrassing that the show is giving him this much control by not doing anything other than getting on the intercom and saying "JC, please stop singing!" But again, this show is petrified to deviate even the slightest from its structure that they'll never do anything super serious unless it's a black woman going on a tirade about how the show was manipulated against her. Remember last year when (I don't blame you if you wiped this from your memory, I forgot all about it myself until someone else brought it up) Matt broke the HN rules on purpose so he could make sure that he was evicted over Raven, and then the show "punished" him by giving him exactly what he wanted, a penalty vote? There's no backbone here.