Thread: Gabby Allen Could She Overreact Anymore !?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 03:19 AM #8
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I don’t think she overreacted in that it would be quite understandable that maybe she’s sensitive to being a bit paranoid atm now that Roxanne has been revealed to the housemates in her actions...Roxanne and Gabby seemed quite close and she’s someone Gabby would have believed in and deeply impacted by her deceit and just by her general character been relieved...some other housemates had discussed it more before Gabby became aware of it anyway..?...so I think a little paranoia or a few paranoia moments are completely understandable....she’s also never discussed the annoyance and irritations if Roxanne as others have felt and discussed so fairly much been out of the loop of conversations which have taken place in regards to that..or it hasn’t showed her being aware of them I don’t think...so yeah, all enough to make a little Gabby a bit paranoid...she was Roxanne’s friend, she seemed to have nothing but high regard for her more than anyone else so the impact on her can’t be underestimated either...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote