Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
First, apologies if this is the wrong place to post this and I know this happened a few days ago but im really curious as to peoples response as i've been away

Here are the clips for those who have missed/not seen them:
kim on loose women: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNQ_25fHihk
Coleen on this morning : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i119SxEkY1c

Its gotten so bad the petition to get coleen axed from loose women has racked up over 24 thousand signatures! https://www.change.org/p/itv-studios...se-women-panel

I know kim can be harsh but tbh I find her more honest than coleen who does come across as very two faced and someone who would egg on people being nasty when it benefits her. I admit I am a fan of Kim however I dont agree with everything shes said and done, and i feel bad for thinking coleen crying on this morning is crocodile tears and am ready for the coleen stans to rip me but what are your thoughts?
I'm not a Coleen fan . But the abuse and the trolling she's getting online about her dead sister and telling her to die of cancer aswell is really disgusting & vile!! , no matter how much you dislike someone that is hitting a new low to wish that on someone. But i did feel Colleen was a bit 2 faced towards Kim .

The loose women episode with Kim & Colleen was a total mess and pointless, Kim does have issues but she was obviously upset but the whole thing got out of control . Coleen's other sister Linda got lippy which didn't help and the audience were always going to be on the Nolan sisters side. But Kim didn't behave in a civil way and she was in her usual highly strung way cutting people off .

But then on the other side Kim probably never had a chance as it's LOOSE WOMEN and the panel & audience are biased and were never going to agree with Kim , so some would say it was unfair. And Coleen was mocking Kim in a snarky tone when she got a word in edge ways and she enjoyed egging the audience on a bit.

I don't know what to make of Kim apart from the fact she shouldn't of let them upset her so much whilst she was in the CBB house ,but there was times i agreed with her but she was so melodramatic & argumentative that it was easy for people to say "kim's kicking off again" and so on , they could see she was easy to wind up and she always fell for the bait .

The weird thing is Kim has that panto vibe to her in general . But Why did Kim agree to go on loose women in the first place ?, nothing got resolved and she left the stage even more angry & upset than she started .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 05-09-2018 at 03:23 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote