View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 03:30 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I'm not a Coleen fan . But the abuse and the trolling she's getting online about her dead sister and telling her to die of cancer aswell is really disgusting & vile!! , no matter how much you dislike someone that is hitting a new low to wish that on someone. But i did feel Colleen was a bit 2 faced towards Kim .
Totes agree, I dont see why bringing up peoples dead relatives like that is in any way justified-but im interested as im late I havent seen anyone do that to her was it on her twitter or something?

Also yeah thats exactly what I meant by two faced-coleen was being antagonistic on that panel but then said she wanted (or rather JSP said she wanted to draw a line under it) she looked more like she wanted to get an apology from kim and make herself look the victor and restore any negative reputation she had but it seems it backfired. I also agree they were all a mess on that panel and i guess some people like that but personally I found it very uncomfortable to watch.

Although I agree with kims point her delivery really needs work and I totally see why people would say she is agressive-but I would also say if i had to choose one of them to trust it would certainly be kim! I remember reading coleens column she had in a newpaper (back when my parents bought them) and she had no qualms throwing other women under the bus and her obsession with her then teenage son and his teenage friends I guess gave me the creeps.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote