Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
Totes agree, I dont see why bringing up peoples dead relatives like that is in any way justified-but im interested as im late I havent seen anyone do that to her was it on her twitter or something?

Also yeah thats exactly what I meant by two faced-coleen was being antagonistic on that panel but then said she wanted (or rather JSP said she wanted to draw a line under it) she looked more like she wanted to get an apology from kim and make herself look the victor and restore any negative reputation she had but it seems it backfired. I also agree they were all a mess on that panel and i guess some people like that but personally I found it very uncomfortable to watch.

Although I agree with kims point her delivery really needs work and I totally see why people would say she is agressive-but I would also say if i had to choose one of them to trust it would certainly be kim! I remember reading coleens column she had in a newpaper (back when my parents bought them) and she had no qualms throwing other women under the bus and her obsession with her then teenage son and his teenage friends I guess gave me the creeps.
It was in the video link you posted, Coleen broke down crying and said on social media so i'm guessing that's probably Twitter? as that's usually where people like to troll celebrities .

I didn't even know Coleen use to have a column but what you're saying about her son reminds me of something i read about how she's really overprotective towards him ,and apparently every time he gets a girlfriend she's jealous of his girlfriend and likes to remind them that her son will always be hers .

Coleen also had a messy divorce and her son wanted to stay with his dad at first i think ,which upset her .