View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 03:49 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
It was in the video link you posted, Coleen broke down crying and said on social media so i'm guessing that's probably Twitter? as that's usually where people like to troll celebrities .

I didn't even know Coleen use to have a column but what you're saying about her son reminds me of something i read about how she's really overprotective towards him ,and apparently every time he gets a girlfriend she's jealous of his girlfriend and likes to remind them that her son will always be hers .

Coleen also had a messy divorce and her son wanted to stay with his dad at first i think ,which upset her .
Yeah I know she mentioned it but, i feel bad for saying this but im skeptical-because I hear people use that line when they are trying to deflect fire. Like it may have happened sure but, until i see reciepts imma leave it there.

When she was promoting her fitness dvd a few years ago she wouldnt shut up about how her teenage son's friends all fancied her and wanted to do her-she kept bragging about it, i thought it was just weird. I didnt know about the GF thing, thats just creepy.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote