Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I'm not a Coleen fan . But the abuse and the trolling she's getting online about her dead sister and telling her to die of cancer aswell is really disgusting & vile!! , no matter how much you dislike someone that is hitting a new low to wish that on someone. But i did feel Colleen was a bit 2 faced towards Kim .

The loose women episode with Kim & Colleen was a total mess and pointless, Kim does have issues but she was obviously upset but the whole thing got out of control . Coleen's other sister Linda got lippy which didn't help and the audience were always going to be on the Nolan sisters side. But Kim didn't behave in a civil way and she was in her usual highly strung way cutting people off .

But then on the other side Kim probably never had a chance as it's LOOSE WOMEN and the panel & audience are biased and were never going to agree with Kim , so some would say it was unfair. And Coleen was mocking Kim in a snarky tone when she got a word in edge ways and she enjoyed egging the audience on a bit.

I don't know what to make of Kim apart from the fact she shouldn't of let them upset her so much whilst she was in the CBB house ,but there was times i agreed with her but she was so melodramatic & argumentative that it was easy for people to say "kim's kicking off again" and so on , they could see she was easy to wind up and she always fell for the bait .

The weird thing is Kim has that panto vibe to her in general . But Why did Kim agree to go on loose women in the first place ?, nothing got resolved and she left the stage even more angry & upset than she started .
Ha the funny thing is is that her pr and management wouldn’t have told her these comments because they’ve admitted they only tell her the positive feedback
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote