Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Also it’s hilarious in that this morning interview where she went to bawling her eyes out to promoting her tour. Imagine if roxy did that with Emma. ‘Could you forgive you? I’d want to.. oh yeah btw imma be on a Cinderella pantomime book tickets online rn’. Guess it’s different when you have the entire network backing you
Well i'm NOT a fan of Coleen like i said so i'm not interested in her self promotion , It's the extreme abuse & trolling i don't agree with regarding her dead sister & herself (like i said if that's true) . Calling coleen names is one thing it's normal it's either people telling the truth or just saying how they feel . Also despite how Coleen has behaved she'll probably still have fans who like the nolan sisters etc.

I can't stand Roxy for what she's done , i will call out her horrible damaging BS and i have said alot of things about her but i would NEVER wish DEATH on her. Roxanne has been dropped by panto anyway so has nothing to promote and she has only herself to blame .