View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 08:46 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Well i'm NOT a fan of Coleen like i said so i'm not interested in her self promotion , It's the extreme abuse & trolling i don't agree with regarding her dead sister & herself (like i said if that's true) . Calling coleen names is one thing it's normal it's either people telling the truth or just saying how they feel . Also despite how Coleen has behaved she'll probably still have fans who like the nolan sisters etc.

I can't stand Roxy for what she's done , i will call out her horrible damaging BS and i have said alot of things about her but i would NEVER wish DEATH on her. Roxanne has been dropped by panto anyway so has nothing to promote and she has only herself to blame .
Yes, I agree that these dreadful extreme tweets are beyond decency and the perpetrators should be banned.

However, I do detect some clever deflection going on here by the Coleen camp.

There have been up to 25,000 others signing the petition because they were shocked at both Nolan's behaviour, who didn't go over the top but signed the petition because they were appalled at what they witnessed.

This was conveniently swept over whilst hilighting the extreme tweets. Old birds like Coleen and Linda who have been in the media for years and have been very nasty themselves know that this will happen and even being an agony aunt advising others how to behave seems to wash over their hypocritical stance.

Coleen and Linda share their intimate secrets with the world, Coleen shared her children's secrets, she has no compunction in bullying others as did her sister, they are really awful women, who at last have overstepped the mark themselves.

So apart from these tweets which they are milking for all it's worth, I don't feel sorry for these harridans one bit, it couldn't happen to a more deserving pair.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 05-09-2018 at 08:48 AM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote