Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
Yes, I agree that these dreadful extreme tweets are beyond decency and the perpetrators should be banned.

However, I do detect some clever deflection going on here by the Coleen camp.

There have been up to 25,000 others signing the petition because they were shocked at both Nolan's behaviour, who didn't go over the top but signed the petition because they were appalled at what they witnessed.

This was conveniently swept over whilst hilighting the extreme tweets. Old birds like Coleen and Linda who have been in the media for years and have been very nasty themselves know that this will happen and even being an agony aunt advising others how to behave seems to wash over their hypocritical stance.

Coleen and Linda share their intimate secrets with the world, Coleen shared her children's secrets, she has no compunction in bullying others as did her sister, they are really awful women, who at last have overstepped the mark themselves.

So apart from these tweets which they are milking for all it's worth, I don't feel sorry for these harridans one bit, it couldn't happen to a more deserving pair.
Yeah exactly, Tbh Coleen always seemed unpleasant .
I don't know the full history of her behaviour or her sister's behaviours.
I've only heard silly snippets in the past about her past relationships etc .

I've only recently found out some other stuff . Plus I don't watch loose women as I dislike most of the panel .