Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Everything in the OP for me would fit in with the "average" person... not a lot of people like to leave the herd. That's why there's a herd. It isn't meant to be a slight... she's just an average person imo. A lot of her spine comes from the group... she likely has well-developed views of her own, quirks and shared experiences, but in a house with much bigger personalities (and characters), it wouldn't exactly shatter planes...
Idk she certainly gravitates towards being part of a group and blending in. When you drag people away from these groups tho and put them under the microscope on their own they usually at least have something to offer (and you can see this a lot in bb). Gabby, to me anyway, truly has very little . Maybe because she hasn’t had the capacity to develop in these ways because of accesability to the ‘in’ crowd, or maybe she’s always been able to get by with her looks.. idk to me she just seems very bland and if she hasn’t revealed some of her inconsistencies or wow factor now idk what it will take to bring it out of her
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote