BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Idk she certainly gravitates towards being part of a group and blending in. When you drag people away from these groups tho and put them under the microscope on their own they usually at least have something to offer (and you can see this a lot in bb). Gabby, to me anyway, truly has very little . Maybe because she hasn’t had the capacity to develop in these ways because of accesability to the ‘in’ crowd, or maybe she’s always been able to get by with her looks.. idk to me she just seems very bland and if she hasn’t revealed some of her inconsistencies or wow factor now idk what it will take to bring it out of her
Consider too, out of all the housemates who are bigger characters, she isn't high priority for camera-time... whereas if there was much more extensive time with live feed, we would get a different side of things.

She seems comfortable in her own skin and like she doesn't have to prove anything to others, which is one of the things I like about her... though I agree with you would like to hear more of her opinions beyond the immediate group. I think I said in another thread she is a professional fence squatter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I genuinely don't understand the hate she gets on here. She's been pretty much her own person, steered clear of an easy Dan storyline, and shown pretty decent moral codes when dealing with Roxanne, Natalie and Jermaine.

I don't watch LI but she is a lot better than I was expecting.
Same. I would've expected she may be someone who lets some things go to their head... but she is not like that at all.

Last edited by Maru; 05-09-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote