Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Consider too, out of all the housemates who are bigger characters, she isn't high priority for camera-time... whereas if there was much more extensive time with live feed, we would get a different side of things.

She seems comfortable in her own skin and like she doesn't have to prove anything to others, which is one of the things I like about her... though I agree with you would like to hear more of her opinions beyond the immediate group. I think I said in another thread she is a professional fence squatter.

Same. I would've expected she may be someone who lets some things go to their head... but she is not like that at all.
She doesn’t have to prove herself to anyone no, especially to me. She’s probably sound morally, and in real life I’d probably be good friends with her. It doesn’t make for interesting viewing tho, nor would it inspire me to want to keep up with her after this show is done. Professional fence sitter is probably the right phrase, would be someone I’d be sound with in real life, but not someone that intrigues me in anyway. Again it doesn’t matter too much like she doesn’t have to prove **** to anyone. I just find she makes for extremely bland viewing and is basically an ornament inside the house
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote