Thread: Hardeep Singh Kohli Hardeep - little bit of Racism going on?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 10:14 AM #24

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
I'd like to agree bro, but she wasn't honest or upfront: (eg - hiding booze?).

Remember her back-biting talks in the garden with Imran, saying how 'these people are not good, they're all fake' etc etc? She never gave specific examples, just constant generalising and angry labelling of other people.

She was flawed, sure (we all are) but she blamed everyone but herself.

And her delivery was SO stressful, man! She made normal conversations feel like arguments; And she had plenty of proper arguments with most people in there too.

Memorable HM but a total headache.

(and yeah you're right - she never went as LOW or as serious as Roxanne did, but she was a professional victim, like Roxanne is)
I mean I don’t wanan get into a HUGE debate about this because that series was so awful and was filled to the brim with garbage housemates, I can see why you think she’s a chronic complainer and victim with her talking with imran about the housemates, to me that just seemed like she had her guard up and didn’t wanna unravel her life secrets to z listers who had their eye on the prize, and like it’s not like she was wrong Ellie and lotan revealed themselves to be total fakes. The whole hiding the wine thing was such a petty argument like they were all doing it and her reaction was pretty intense but I also feel like there’s a mutual understanding/respect between the two (and I could never see her getting physical). Like she’s well aware she has flaws which is why she respects imran so much because he’s so good at handing them and loving her not in spite but with her shortcomings. To me it all indicates she has a bit of a high guard up which snwhy she was so attached to imran, and it never manifested into malice. In fact she ended up making super good friends with Chanelle raph the sisters and admitted her first impression of Chanelle was completely wrong. All her other outbursts were just, imo, especially when Kayleigh was brushing over her food lol
To me she seems like someone who’s honest with their thoughts about a person and doesn’t want to waste anytime, is very loyal but also someone that doesn’t wanna share themselves human to human off the cuff. She came across to me as someone who’s fair but won’t take bs and will stand by her values and people no matter what. She also made great tv

Last edited by Elliot; 06-09-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote