View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 07:37 AM #2

Big Brother 3's Alex Sibley was left devastated after a man was killed following a collision with his car.

Married Kurt Lange, 62, was pronounced dead at hospital after the crash with Alex's BMW in Romford, Essex.

"I can confirm I was involved in a road traffic accident," the 25-year-old model said in a statement.

"I was the driver in a vehicle which collided with a pedestrian who I understand was killed.

"I would like to offer my sympathies to the family of the man who died in what was a tragic accident.

"I am devastated by what has happened. Unfortunately, there is nothing further I can say at this time."

A police spokesman said: "Nobody has been arrested but we are appealing for witnesses. They can contact investigators at Chadwell Heath."

Alex rose to fame in the third series of Big Brother and gained a reputation for his clean-cut good looks and an obsession with personal hygiene.

He later signed a deal with Domestos because of his craving for cleanliness and is believed to be currently dating Big Brother 1 contestant Melanie Hill.

Ananova
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote