Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairefromsomewhereinnort View Post
No. It d be horrid. Again like backing for Nick, lot of backing for Kirstie would be based on ignorance, just not knowing about things behind them too.

I m not going to go into Politics for real

BUT A BIG REASON WHY NOT TO HAVE KIRSTIE WIN IS BECAUSE SHE SUPPORTS TRUMP. THAT JUST BRIEFLY IS BECAUSE HE IS A RACIST, ANTI GAY, ANTI TRANS AND CLEARLY IS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE RUSSIANS AS THEIR PUPPET OR WORKING FOR THEM AS THEIR AGENT because of all his attempts to denegrate and stop the Inquiry into Russian hacking into the Presidential Election 2016 which got him elected

He has also had to be stopped from organising the assassination of other World Leaders and stopped from launching nuclear attacks on other countries.

KIRSTIE BY SUPPORTING HIM JUST BECAUSE HE REPRESENTED THE REPUBLICANS, WHICH IS SUCH A DUMB REASON TO STAND BY HIM JUST COS HE REPRESENTED THE REPUBLICANS, her backing him means she backs all those nasty behaviours by him, which puts far more American life s at risk cos of course his bigotries are likely to increase recruitment to terrorist groups and increases the danger to world peace too.

Supporting these things,Standing by him through all that, doesn t at heart, make her a very nice person at all.

It also make her a person who s supporting someone who clearly is anti gay and anti trans which is something lot of BB viewers care about.

I didn t like Natalie cos she was a liar about some other things but she was right about Kirstie, it wasn't trivial, all the reasons why Natalie objected to Kirstie s support of Trump
I can’t support people I like as a person because they put a name in a ballot sheet?
Ykno forget the fact she hates getting political and never brings it up
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote