Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
I can’t support people I like as a person because they put a name in a ballot sheet?
Ykno forget the fact she hates getting political and never brings it up
You are free to support whoever you like, so is Kirstie...but there are consequences to her decision.

I don't care which side of a political party someone is on. I think it's normal and admirable to have differing views and to intelligently debate them...but that is not what Kirstie is doing.

Supporting Trump goes beyond supporting a particular political view. He is an unapologetic racist...and Kirstie knows that she is supporting a racist which is why she won't talk about it....NOT because she hates getting political. If she hated it, she wouldn't have been so publicly vocal about supporting any politician at all and hence, would not have a storm.

She should own up to her beliefs instead of hide it, like a coward, under the pretense of "not being political".

I think Stormy Daniels was supposed to be her 'foil' and it would have all come out...but Stormy was a no show and Natalie left early...so Kirstie just flew under the radar. It's a shame.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote