Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
You are free to support whoever you like, so is Kirstie...but there are consequences to her decision.

I don't care which side of a political party someone is on. I think it's normal and admirable to have differing views and to intelligently debate them...but that is not what Kirstie is doing.

Supporting Trump goes beyond supporting a particular political view. He is an unapologetic racist...and Kirstie knows that she is supporting a racist which is why she won't talk about it....NOT because she hates getting political. If she hated it, she wouldn't have been so publicly vocal about supporting any politician at all and hence, would not have a storm.

She should own up to her beliefs instead of hide it, like a coward, under the pretense of "not being political".

I think Stormy Daniels was supposed to be her 'foil' and it would have all come out...but Stormy was a no show and Natalie left early...so Kirstie just flew under the radar. It's a shame.
Uh maybe she doesn’t see it as supporting a racist and doesn’t bring it up because she knows it’s futile. Also like she hasn’t used her platform to promote her politics (as far as I’m aware) she just wants to be seen as a human and not for what she votes for in an election or because she’s in a cult, which is why she doesn’t bring it up. Kirstie winning wouldn’t be a win for racists or w/e because she never fking brings it up it hasn’t affected how people view her. I’d have an issue with it if she brought it up all the time in debates and **** like Natalie was doing but like she’s been respectful and fair and hasn’t used her platform to further any agendas (ykno like all the Hillary supporting celebs did lol, and this is coming from someone who’s pretty fking far left on most stuff if we wanna get political) I just hate this idea that you should judge someone on their politics because stuff like that is so subjective and sometimes even experience and knowledge based so viewing the world in one way doesn’t automatically make u a rabid racist ect (I won’t try and defend her views too much tho, I just don’t think she should be berated for them when she’s went out of her way to make sure they aren’t brought up)

Oh and @ the above I didn’t realise she tweeted stuff, tho I don’t know the full extent of the stormy thing and I have little sympathy for her, guess I’ll havd to do some digging

Last edited by Elliot; 07-09-2018 at 02:51 PM.
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote