BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywillow View Post
I think they could've used it anytime, Kirstie was never nommed so I guess they felt saving it, if she did get nommed they probably would've used it...ps what was the point of it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
It's definitely cheers inspired for Kirstie , maybe producers just assumed she'd make the final as they knew she'd be popular.

If she got evicted they probably would of still used the pub theme .
Yeah I figured that much. Though it can be said with the way it was timed it could be to help assist her with a win. Not quite a rig, but if it's been clear she'd be here for a bit, it would make sense to put hers at the end as she does bring a lot of classiness/celebrity to the role... so can't hurt with help a little with the vote to motivate a Kirstie win... there's decent PR that would've come with the Stormy-inspired presidential task right at the beginning, obviously.. and Sally, obviously any task featuring her using her "gift" could've led to potential arguments in the house, thus creating potential tabloid fodder... "Sally Morgan said so & so was a ___ in a past life in a psychic row..."...
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote