Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian

I remember crying my eyes out because an episode of Captain Scarlet was cancelled because of news coverage... obvs I was only little so I didn't understand but I cried A LOT

EDIT: "Digitally remastered, the series resurfaced on BBC Two in the autumn of 2001.[10] On this occasion, the episode schedule needed to be re-arranged at short notice to avoid offence in the immediate aftermath of the September 11 attacks.[63] The second episode, "Winged Assassin", in which the Mysterons destroy and reconstruct a plane to assassinate a world leader, and the third, "Big Ben Strikes Again", in which London comes under threat from an atomic device, were held back and replaced with the fourth episode, "Manhunt", due to parallels between the plotlines and events in the real world.[106] In the week after the attacks, the Captain Scarlet section on the Carlton website was also temporarily removed.[106]"

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I started declining people if they have a Foren names though as those people I think are contacting me about dating as they want a visa... Lots of people (who can't speak English well) contact me about wanting to be my bf... Then I find out that they actually live in indea or a place like that

Last edited by thisisdanny; 11-09-2018 at 09:19 PM.
thisisdanny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote