This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Sounds to me like she lost control, not once but twice because to smash portable items to bits when she could have confiscated them is not a calm and measured response no matter how she dresses it up.

Also to the travelling in first class while your kids travel separately I do not understand that at all, that to me is, look at me I am more important than you, it is not teaching them the value of money, its teaching them that having money sets you apart from others, for me I find it a joy to give my kids stuff that me and Mr C didn't have growing up, simply because we can, they still know the value of money and how hard Mr C and me work to give them that standard of living, denying them stuff because they haven't earned it when they aren't at the age to earn it is just stupid, obviously if they are 25 and still relying on Mum and Dad to pay for everything its different, but her kids 8 and 10 or something

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote