Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
If he did it when he was asleep, then I reckon he was hoping to just keep getting away with groping him. And Dan would never be any the wiser. I wonder if Dan actually woke up and realised, or if BB told Dan that it had happened :/
Well even if you're asleep you would know if someone is touching you like that ! . Dan clearly must of woken up and I'm guessing he must of confronted Rodrigo ,after all he said he felt "uncomfortable" but not scared but I think Dan is also embarrassed . So makes you wonder how far it actually went !??? . But Rodrigo already acted creepy from day 1 ,yet Hardeep was unfairly called names . While Rodrigo went unnoticed .

I know sometimes a Joke is one thing, but he even wanted to see Ben's private bits while he was having a bath . The guy is perverted and weird , he dropped the N bomb on day 1 then he gets removed for possible sexual assault. He's disturbed in his head , he can't even admit he did something wrong and he's still claiming he left by his own accord .