Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You already know we disagree on this Ammi [emoji23]... I think the poor girl has a deep sadness and despite her constantly insisting "I'm just me and I don't want to change", she's a person who needs to do a LOT more soul-searching if she ever wants to be happy. She "doesn't want to" change because she's scared to; she's built herself a suit of armour because she's clearly deeply insecure, and if she addresses that, she'll fall apart. But honestly she's someone who really needs to fall apart, so that she can put herself back together without all of the mess that's locked in there right now.

The realest thing she's said in there is when she said "I think I ruined my mother's life, I don't think I was wanted". I think she genuinely believes that about herself and that forms the basis of her entire personality.

I don't hate her at all though, I think she's one of the most interesting housemates BB has had. Though I do also find Lewis G to be a fascinating contradiction. I wouldn't be friends with either of them but like them both a lot as housemates .

Get rid of Sian or Brooke IMO.
I don't like Anamelia, and truly couldn't bear to share a house with her. However, I think you have made some really interesting points here which are worth consideration.

I also agree with you that it would be better for someone like Sian to go, as she has barely contributed anything. Brooke has more potential as a housemate so I wouldn't want to see her go.

Love her or loathe her, Anamelia's behaviour definitely triggers responses in other housemates which help us to learn more about them as individuals, and I think she needs to stay for another week.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote