View Single Post
Old 26-09-2018, 05:37 AM #40
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Nice people do not have to tell people they are nice, as a general rule.
...yeah she didn’t really show modesty I agree...but it was also relevant to the conversation..(..or accusation/criticism..)...at the time in being called Lewis G’s bitch by Cameron...obviously she was defending how she perceived Lewis as having a lot of positivity about him and that she genuinely liked him etc..and maybe it did come across as somehow being self indulgent about herself and her character...but as she said also when she wanted to leave...she’s struggling massively in the whole negative environment of how people are criticising each other and talking about each other...and then it was in her face, delivered by Cameron...how her positivity and tolerance of Lewis could be being perceived..?...so maybe not a modest thing to say as such but completely relevant also and especially for someone who was feeling a pressure to ‘defend’...

...anyways these things are always interesting for me because no... nice people don’t have to say they’re nice...(..but then they might do if they feel that they’re being chastised for it as she was....)...but good looking people also don’t have to say that they’re good looking...let alone ‘THE’ good looking one and yet Lewis F did, did he not...as a reason why he had felt ‘targeted’ in the house...and not the same scrutiny there...hmmmm....

..and I do like him a lot Vanessa, don’t hit me...I just find that interesting...

Last edited by Ammi; 26-09-2018 at 05:38 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote