Thread: Zoe: The sympathy vote...
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2018, 11:32 PM #1

Default The sympathy vote...

Now don't get me wrong...I don't dislike Zoe. She has her say and tells people privately if she thinks they are wrong.
I know she must miss her son dreadfully especially as she is with him 24/7 as his mother and carer. She is obviously doing this for her and her son...she said she asked BB for an update as to how he is doing at school and BB said they couldn't do that. Then the tears flowed.
This would have been made perfectly clear to her at some stage prior to going into the house...but she still asked and then told some of the housemates (probably all of them at some stage, but we only saw her tell a few).
Zoe made that decision to be away from her son for possibly 9 weeks...she must have prepared herself for that...although committing to it and dealing with it are two different things. BUT even though the housemates seem to like her, if they wanted her up for eviction I think they would question their conscience by nominating her because of her story...
I almost feel bad for bringing the sympathy story into it...but it surely has an effect on the housemates and public alike.

Last edited by rusticgal; 28-09-2018 at 11:33 PM.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote