Thread: Zoe: The sympathy vote...
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 06:19 AM #14
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...she might have known what it entailed but it’s one of those things of knowing that... and then actually going through it, I feel...she knew she would miss her son dreadfully and now she’s actually experiencing missing her son dreadfully...and the reality of something like that can never ever be quite prepared for...especially as the vibe of the house will be a big factor as well...how many people you connect with, you know ...as a distraction..?...for her really, it’s only been Cian...she’s never really connected to any of the females or any other Male in the way she has with Cian...so she’ll be feeling totally dependant on him as well...and he’s a complete support to her, their friendship is lovely...but it still won’t prevent from her feeling the separation from her son at times obviously..and I think on the whole she’s getting through it all brilliantly....I don’t feel it’s having any bearing on anyone’s views of her either...it hasn’t gained her any specific ‘sympathy’ or attention from her fellow housemates so far as I can see...and it hasn’t gained any sympathy from the public, she’s not a housemate that’s particularly discussed much...it doesn’t give her any ‘edge’ whatsoever...she’s just a mother who is desperately missing her child but being judged by her interactions in the house and who has her down moments...and they’re all having those I would think...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote