View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 07:21 PM #16
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
At first I liked Tomasz, it seemed like he would be a good housemate, who would create fun, and be entertaining. But I have done a complete turn around on him. He really is the bitchiest housemate, complains constantly about Akeem , but doesnt have the guts to say anything to his face. Cameron has at least spoken to Akeem. Tomasz seemed proud of getting the house a basic budget, for the sake of a few coins. Besides bitching the only other topic of conversation he has is sex. He also comes across as quite lazy, doesnt seem to get involved in anything just sits around smoking. I hope hes up next week, i dont like Isaac, but would still rather he stayed over Tomasz. Why do people still like him so much that hes near the top of most polls?
..I guess I can only say why I like him, Susie...(...still....)...I don’t find that he bitches any more or any less than many housemates do...and I don’t see that he’s constantly complained about Akeem, it’s only been in the last few days that we’ve seen a few housemates discussing Akeem, so it’s a new thing, rather than a constant thing...and I like Akeem, he seems like a nice, level guy...and tries to be a calming presence...but with the egg cracking task at the kiosk..?...Akeem did decide that he felt all of the others should spend some of their coins...and yet he made the decision how much he himself would spend...which I could see could be perceived as arrogance by some of the others and also annoying for those who are saving their coins for specific personal reasons, like Zoe is...and that’s mostly what provoked the discussions about him...I think also, others want to feel they have an opportunity to be coin leader as well, so the position Akeem has had is always going to provoke a bit of discussion, that’s human nature I think.....for me it didn’t show Tomasz being proud of his decision to take the coins for himself at all in the secret part...which is why he obviously felt the need to ‘confess’ to Cameron and offload to someone about it... I haven’t really noticed all the sexual conversations he’s apparently had, I have to say...but most of the housemates have had sexual conversations at some time...I haven’t noticed him particularly having more sexual conversations than others though..other than cooking, I haven’t noticed other housemates all doing chores regularly while seeing Tomasz not doing them...so I can’t really see that he can be seen as a lazy person, if that’s what’s meant by lazy...he does sit in the smoking area with the smokers for sure because he vapes, I haven’t seen him actually smoking... But he seems to get along well with Cian and Zoe in particular who also gather in the smoking area obviously so they all have conversations there...and as a vaper, it would make sense he would spend time there as well...so I guess I just haven’t much seen any change in him that would make me like him less than I have from the first week in the house...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote