View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 11:50 AM #30
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I think this was the crux of it for Lewis; he felt like he was being misrepresented to the other housemates and on camera, and couldn't get her to just be genuine, which was frustrating him.

But then again, surely it would be the same if they ever argued "in public" on the outside.
..the thing is though, I think the ‘misrepresentation’ was all coming from him and in his paranoid overthinking head...it was Cian’s words that sparked it all by saying he felt the prank would be cruel..but because cruel had been the furthest thing from Lewis’ intentions..he seemed to overthink that and think all focus from the public would be on him and OMG Lewis how could you and Cameron is your friend as well...you evil thing.....so I think he was overthinking it all and the potential ‘damage limitation thing’ behind his sleeping mask and on his own...but Kay wanted to talk about it...and all he wanted was to fall into a hole and can she not hush up for goodness sake...

..yeah you might be right about the public thing....Jeeeez Kay, I didn’t realise this route would take us past McDonalds and that you would be traumatised and in bits on the floor before we got to my parent’s house.... can you please get up and stop making me look bad and evil......an interesting relationship I reckon, TS...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote