like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Perhaps if you weren't so stubborn about being right (e.g. not changing the thread title when several people have complained, insisting that you did this last year when the most cursory of glances down the sub-forum would prove otherwise), people would be more inclined to move on - which I am as long as you accept that there are a couple of us who'd rather not see the result of the episode before we've had a chance to catch up on it

I really like the idea of the thread itself (they're always an interesting way to gauge opinions for BB and X Factor, although the nature of those shows is very different and it's usually not a big deal to post the results of a live show in a thread title), so I don't want to make it seem as if I'm trying to get you to stop them entirely, but if I keep seeing the results announced for me without having even ventured into the Apprentice sub-forum I'll rapidly lose any interest I have in this series... of course, feel free to disagree, in which case I can always put the Apprentice sub-forum on ignore

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote