View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 10:49 PM #3538

The Collector (2009)
9/10 > (re watch) basically Saw but in a house, with some great/clever traps, still have not got round to watching the sequel

Ride Along (2014)
8/10 > normally comedies about being cop related always disappoint but this was funny comedy, I need to watch the sequel

Wild Card (2014)
7/10 > most Jason Statham films are identical so this didn't feel different from the norm, still decent tho

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006)
6/10 > (re watch) I didn't think it was bad for a stand alone film it had some bloody deaths and amusing moments but it unravels in the last 25 minutes into absurdity supernatural killer? get the !$% outta here,I felt that 'twist' ruined the film and it should have been just a human killer like the film set it up to be, why couldn't it have been the Sheriff?, if the IKWYDLS franchise comes back in sequel form to I Still Know then they need to forget this ever existed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan View Post
There is a third movie but it stand alone movie , it not connected to others
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469111/

It's a really bad movie
Just watched it again thanks

Fake people talk about other people being fake,real people worry about their business and nobody else's

Some people create their own storms,then get upset when it rains

Knowledge makes people humble,arrogance makes people ignorant

Do not judge my story,by the chapter you walked in on

Last edited by Benzient-XXVII; 07-10-2018 at 10:53 PM.
Benzient-XXVII is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote