View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 05:25 PM #16
0_o

0_o

He has been shown more than many of them, so I understand it. Though last night he lost a lot of fans...in one episode.

People seem to find his diary room rants funny (I agree), think he has a good sense of humour (again I agree, but he very rarely seems to actually use it and its more moan moan moan these days), the facebook crowd think he is goodlooking so thats enough for many of them, and most of all..hes not boring and doesn't sit on the fence. Some people find his friendship with Cameron endearing also.

If he did not have a very clear issue with women (if you just started the series, this won't be apparent yet, though his treatment of Anamelia was abysmal, having an issue with one woman doesn't mean you are a misogynist. When its a lot of women..and the only time you have ever argued with a bloke was when you were plastered and even then you didn't talk down to him..more..explode at him then still manage to have a go at a woman too!), and lightened up for more than an hour at a time...he would possibly be my fave. Hes doing something. He annoys the **** out of me but he has done more than Brooke, Cian, Sian and Zoe combined.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 12-10-2018 at 05:26 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote