View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 12:12 PM #24
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Thank you, Ammi.

Do you know, I totally agree with you about Lewis fuelling Cameron's discomfort regarding Cian; Cameron even used the term 'reckless' when he first spoke to Cian about it. I remember this particularly as I'd never heard the word used in this context before Lewis used it.

I truly think that if they'd been left to their own devices to sort it out between themselves without the input of Lewis, they might have laughed it off and all might have been forgiven at the time.

At the time, I felt that Lewis had almost orchestrated the rift that developed between them, so that he'd receive all the credit for helping Cameron to come out, when he was clearly being supported in this by Cian as well.

Sometimes, I wonder if he's using his relationship with Cameron to boost his own ego and to make himself appear like some sort of guru who can achieve things that no-one else can. To me, it's almost like he wants to have Cameron all to himself, and distanced from others, so that he can manipulate his thoughts, feelings and views. Almost like he wants to control him. Sometimes he gives me the impression of being an almost Frankenstein like figure, and at times their relationship has left me feeling uncomfortable, and this is the reason I have described it as unhealthy in the past.
....hmmm I do think Lewis genuinely likes Cameron...but I do feel that his affection for him is somewhat also based on Cameron being his ‘little bro’ and kind of idolising him..?...I think he was always going to self proclaim the biggest support in Cameron coming out...(as his big bro..)...but Cian’s slip threatened it all so it would have been more of a clumsily, stumbling out, rather than a coming out..?...I honestly don’t know if that would make him feel more for himself and the support he hoped to play...or for Cameron in it taking his moment from him..?...but he definately focused no thoughts or feelings whatsoever into Cian and how he would have been feeling awful enough...and he really didn’t need constantly being told he was careless...he was feeling every careless moment for himself already...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote