View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 08:00 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

10. karthik nagesan: would've been amazing if he survived asdf loved him so much he was such an oddball and tbh was kinda treated like ****

9. ken morley: messy but hilarious 'goodbye irrelevant, american.... NEUROTIC'

8. jemma lucy: she was low-key a howl her singing danan to the jaws theme

7. wayne sleep: i honestly forgot about him until i read this thread. him and amanda were lovely and the only good thing about that series. he also was naturally hilarious

6. rodrigo alves: he is now completely forgotten about but was an icon in his 7 days him and wendy the washing machine one of the many iconic moments of that series

5. christopher maloney: he made me giggle so much. him and gemmas random friendship where he was basically her slave and him vomiting over nominations

4. aubrey o day: i know she's like one of the favourites of that series but like me a lot of people just really don't care or try to block this series out of their head. she was an icon ending bear <3

3. keith chegwin: loved him so much and was the only one in the final that i had an overall good opinion of. RIP

2. jessica Cunningham: ****ing insulting and tragic she got less votes than ****ing bianca after being a gr8 person and being part of the most random row of the series over who of her and stacey has been through more

1. liz jones: best housemate of her series and a top 10 cbb housemate of all time. put her name in the history books already

Last edited by Elliot; 17-10-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote