View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 12:04 PM #92

The world is always at war and imo nothing should be kicked under the carpet, things happen and we know about it. Perhaps some are lucky to live in more peaceful situations and can take life as it comes, I am one of those but I have empathy for others. Rightly or wrongly I say with Lewis it depends on content and deliverance. This is why we should know, sadly it would make a good debate in the house but an irresponsible one. It is a very sore subject and would divide attitudes and opinions on forums and otherwise. Those who dislike him would not always see his side whether right or wrong and vice versa.

I doubt whether the HMs will be able to say anything tbh, they may come out with a penalty clause if they do. Maybe someone in the know, which has been suggested, will write a book with the truth. So much has been said about fixes, in every series we get it, I have myself been guilty of same so, are there fixes? Do we really know.

We know that some of those in the backroom with the screens have been oggling over some of the HMs, one left the microphone on once and it was picked up lol. We know that with Helen's series there was a lot of mixing going on with the betting, it was on a radio show which one of the past HMs attended.

We know that the edits arent always in line, this was shown by live feed, bits were taken out and placed elsewhere telling a totally different story. I used to love the live feed, especially when it was on most of the day. Edits never came up to their standard.

Oh dear perhaps it is good that it is disappearing, how many will bother to watch if on Netflix and will we be able to get NF. At the moment my daughter cannot get it in her area, also there is Brexit?

Will we really have to put up with Rylan and his stirring, dont mind Emma though.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote