self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
He was thrown out by the public.
A major difference.

No matter the housemate, we should be told at least, if not shown the incident, why any supporters lose the housemate they kind of sponsor really via their time and cost of votes to keep them in.

Since this is something he said, as you stated rightly, they could bleep the offending word out.
As viewers on BB, where the idea is, we look in on a collection of people thrown together, to see them and how they react, and say and do the things they do.
We should have far more information on an ejection, immaterial of whichever housemate is ejected, than we have had here.

The housemates know, BB knows, channel 5 know, since it's not a criminal matter or one for any authorities..
Then we should be told more fully and know too.
all we know for sure is that Lewis admitted responsibility for saying something that wasn't acceptable. I struggle with it a lot really, because there have been loads of instances where he said things previously that I found unacceptable, and not a single warning was shown. BB didn't show it, broadcast it, so I'm kind of at a loss. I think back to all the live feed we used to have where people discussed all sorts of things, some of them quite libelous if aired, and all they did was apply some bird noises. No drama, no nothing .... i'm at a loss really
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote